We’re looking for passionate software engineering students to join the microapps gang for 12 month terms. We want someone who loves clean code, TDD, and pair programming. If you spend your spare time on open source projects, keep up to date on the latest developments and techniques, and love to hack on cool new projects just for fun, then keep reading!
Do you hack on your own projects? Attend monthly meet ups? Build at Hackathons? Contribute to open source projects? If you do, tell us about it!
TEAMS YOU COULD WORK ON
- MoonMail and MONEI API
- iOS and Android teams for both MoonMail or MONEI
- Data + Analytics
- Support + Apps
- Financial Operations
- Site Reliability
- Data engineering
- User Onboarding
We’re already working and accepting internships with IAESTE, The International Association for Exchange of Students for Technical Experience. So if you don’t know where to go in your University, look for someone in charge of IAESTE in your area and they will definitely help you.
We prefer students in their last year of University and with lots of interest in staying at microapps after finishing their internship.
Schooling and 100 years of experience is not a requirement here at microapps. We feel that the best way to get experience and knowledge is not always in the typical classroom, but through practical experience, toil and passion. We pride ourselves in hiring motivated and creative individuals that truly love what they do. If you love code and want to work in a relaxed, open development environment, come join microapps!
If you’re interested in any of the above positions, please send an email to email@example.com with your C/V, GitHub username and Stack Overflow username.
Coming from out of town? No worries! We’ll cover your roundtrip travel at the beginning and end of the term.
*We typically receive 200+ students resumes each month, but we respond to every application! If you have a strict timeline greater than 3-4 weeks (other offer, Co-op program deadlines, etc), let us know in your cover letter and we’ll do our best to respond to you quickly.
If you end up being part of our in-house scholarship holder team, you get from us:
- A highly motivated and talented team where you can learn a lot from
- Flexible timetable
- Create your own workstation with any type of equipment
- Free catered meals from local restaurants (yes you have a monthly Ticket Restaurant booklet for you)
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Free gym
- Flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- A beach 10 minutes from work (Torremolinos beach: 7-10 minutes by car. Málaga beach: 10 minutes by car. Marbella beach: 35 minutes by car. Tarifa beach: 1,5 hours by car) * This are approximate times and always can vary depending on traffic.